Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holidays


It seems the Holidays are upon us, for the past two days it's been windy and cold. It sounds odd but truthful, especially here in Las Vegas when we have so much hot weather, just a breeze of wind and we get cold. This time it was really cold. In a way it is good because it brings out the Holiday spirit out. I still have not had a chance to finish that chest with the weather, so during that time I have been doing other things. I built my first display stand that I will share with you in a minute. It is a Christmas stand and I liked it so much that I painted it white and green, I also made some crowns to sell in our up coming Christmas Train Fair that Boulder City puts up every year. I hope a lot of people do come. I will post the announcement as the time gets closer for those who wish to come and visit us, stop by and say hello and hopefully you will like the crafts I will be selling.

No comments: